Managing Director / Head SERVICE Division (f/m)
For our entity in Monza in Italy we are looking for a Managing Director / Head SERVICE Division (f/m).
- Lead and grow the business activities of our Subsidiary Burckhardt Compression Italy
- P/L responsible for our subsidiary in Italy
- Drive mid-range plan and implement the best possible organizational structure, policies, guide lines and procedures to ensure goals and targets are met
- Meet financial, strategic and operational targets of Italy. This shall be accomplished within the values, culture and standards of the BC Group.
- Analyze developments in relevant areas in order to identify evolving markets with potential new opportunities for Burckhardt Compression
- Build up customer relationships and key accounts
- Ensure project and/or contract negotiations are in line with Burckhardt Compression commercial, technical and business requirements/regulations and/or standards.
- Prepare and secure achievement of business plans, forecasts and budgets for Italy in accordance with BC strategy and targets.
- Responsibility for staff planning, staff recruiting, staff training, further education, implementation of training requirements
You have a Bachelor degree in business or engineering and have completed a Master in Business Administration or equivalent. You have worked several years in sales, have gathered experience in a service environment, have had profit and loss responsibility and have already lead a team.
You have a strong service orientation, a passion for customer focus and enjoy working with people from different nationalities. You are of a reliable and communicative nature and have strong analytical as well as organizational and networking skills. A high degree of independence, communication skills in discussions with international clients and a highly developed quality conscience are characterizing your personality. You are fluent in the English and the Italian language both orally and written and possess good knowledge of MS-Office and CRM.
We offer you flexible working conditions, varied and independent work in a dynamic international environment and opportunities for development. Our employees appreciate the good work atmosphere. A competitive compensation package and excellent benefits are a given. We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail.