Our Swiss headquarters: Winterthur
Burckhardt Compression is one of the global market leaders in the field of reciprocating compressors. Our compressors are used in a wide range of industries: oil & gas, gas transport and storage, refineries, chemical and petrochemical companies as well as industrial gas producers.
Relevant scientific/business topics:
- Materials processing, tribology, FEM, mechatronics, simulation, process engineering, hydrodynamics, thermodynamics, compressor engineering, etc.
- Project engineering
- Product development, construction
- Lean management
- Supply chain management, production planning, advanced planning systems, process measurands, process analysis, etc.
We’re interested in students studying:
- Mechanical engineering/Plant engineering and construction/Process engineering
- Electrical engineering/Systems engineering
- Material science
- Supply chain management
- Production engineering
- Business administration
We can process queries more quickly if you provide us with the following information:
- Type of internship or thesis
- Area / Desired topic(s)
- Duration of internship (at least 3 months for a master’s or bachelor’s thesis)
- Educational background (CV)
- Additional information: Educational institute/university, supervisory institute/professor