Field Service Representative (m/f)
To strengthen our field service team in our Services Division we are looking for a Field Service Representative
In this position you will work worldwide and perform a variety of tasks on our reciprocating compressor systems
Your main responsibilities are:
- Global Field Service activities in the oil & gas sector
- Mechanical erection of reciprocating compressors and auxiliary systems
- Commissioning of reciprocating compressors and auxiliary systems on on-shore as well as off-shore assignments
- Maintenance and repair work on Burckhardt compressors
- Liaise closely with the Project Manager and the Technical Service Support to ensure deadlines are met
- Ensure all required documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Support our sales teams by identifying sales opportunities
- Training and instruction of our global customers
- 90% of the work will be carried out abroad at customer sites
You have an apprenticeship in the mechanical field, preferably gained experience on rotating equipment and have worked a few years in an industrial environment or in a comparative hand-on/ field service work.
You enjoy resolving problems! Have strong analytical and organizational skills, a high degree of independence and the ability to communicate and convince in technical discussions with customers and colleagues. In addition, you have a passion for customer focus, possess a flexible and positive attitude and the ability to deal with people of different nationalities. Beside the ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings, you should be familiar with all MS Office applications. Good command of English (oral & written) is a must, knowledge of any other language is an asset.
You will spend at least 90% of your working time abroad, this calls for willingness to stay overseas on long-term projects.
We offer you flexible working conditions, varied and independent work in a dynamic international environment and opportunities for development. Our employees appreciate the good work atmosphere. A competitive compensation package and excellent benefits are a given. We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail.