Head Operational Excellence Service (f/m)
To drive our operational excellence initiatives, we are looking for a Head Operational Excellence Service (f/m).
- Lead of a small team, mainly located in WT to drive operational excellence
- Lead our Operational Excellence Process at site and support the training of other Operational Excellence Managers
- Promote & facilitate the establishment of Lean methods, tools and conduct on-site workshops and Kaizen initiatives
- Promote and facilitate diagnosis of the flow of work and information to identify improvement priorities / Operational Excellence cost saving projects
- Perform benchmarking studies as required
- Drive “best practices” in all areas of responsibility
- Manages Operations Project Portfolio and establishes a Project Management Office for all Operational Projects and Initiatives
- Leads strategic initiatives and projects, e.g. global manufacturing footprint, global repair footprint and field service footprint.
- Promote and facilitate projects in order to achieve strategic initiatives
- Assist in achieving KPI and Strategic Plan objectives and moderates monthly KPI reviews
- Manages IT requests, projects and acts as the IT contact person for all IT SERV issues
You have completed an engineering or business/industrial engineering degree and have worked in an industrial environment as a project manager and LEAN Champion. You have demonstrated success in managing portfolios of projects, implementing large scale transformations, and have a track record of driving top and bottom line improvements. With your leadership qualities, you are able to mobilize commitment and influence others within global organization in a matrix reporting relationship. Your team facilitation and teaching skills and your knowledge about problem solving techniques are key assets. You are able to communicate and work effectively with all levels of the organization and with persons from all backgrounds and cultures. You are fluent in the English and the German language both orally and written and good knowledge of MS-Office, SAP and CRM. Fluency in English and German is required.
We offer you flexible working conditions, varied and independent work in a dynamic international environment and opportunities for development. Our employees appreciate the good work atmosphere. A competitive compensation package and excellent benefits are a given. We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail.