SALES AFTERSALES ITALY
To strengthen our Sales Team for our Aftersales activities in Italy we are looking for a
Sales Aftersales Italy
- Achieving the sales budget in the assigned area in Italy
- Prospecting and developing the assigned area for the aftersales business
- Establishing new and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with our customers in the assigned area
- Contract development and negotiation with our clients in the assigned area
- Close cooperation with our engineering departments and technical specialists
- Responsible for initiating the order and transfer of received purchase orders to the execution phase
- Responsible for accurate financial results and forecast reporting for the assigned area
- Travelling in the assigned market of approximately 80 %
- The Position is located near Monza, Italy.
Ideally you have completed a mechanical engineering degree at a university of applied sciences and you already have several years of experience with reciprocating compressors as Sales, application, design or sales engineer or technical specialist. Experience in the Italian market is a must as well as several years in aftersales.
You are of a reliable and communicative nature and have strong analytical and organizational skills. You have a passion for customer focus, a strong service orientation and enjoy working with people from different nationalities. A high degree of independence and good communication skills in discussions with international characterizing your personality. You are fluent in Italian as well as the English language both orally and written and possess good knowledge of MS-Office, SAP and CRM.
We offer you flexible working conditions, varied and independent work in a dynamic international environment and opportunities for development. Our employees appreciate the good work atmosphere. A competitive compensation package and excellent benefits are given. We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail.