Senior Project Engineer (m/f) for global projects
We are seeking a person with initiative and commitment for a position as a Senior Project Engineer (m/f) for global projects
You will be responsible for the successful technical handling of compressor systems from order placement by the customer to commissioning within the scope of contractually relevant specifications.
Your main field of activity will include:
- Responsibility for handling technical compressor systems within the scope of the project
- Assuring the functionality of the entire system in conjunction with the mutual optimization of individual components within the scope of requirements
- Coordinating international engineering teams
- Acting as the main contact partner for customers and suppliers with regard to technical issues
- Developing and reviewing accessory specifications for key equipment in cooperation with the project team
You have completed your education as a mechanical engineer and can demonstrate a number of years’ of well-founded experience as a project engineer in an international environment in the field of industrial equipment engineering or mechanical engineering. Knowledge of the oil, gas or petrochemical industry
would be advantageous. Very good English language negotiating skills, both written and spoken, are essential alongside computer skills (Word, Excel, SAP, MS Project).
Together with a strong and capable team, you will contribute your technical skills and your independent and analytical working method towards successfully providing customer-oriented solutions in a challenging environment. Your reliable nature, pronounced communication skills and ability to negotiate with international customers support your drive to fill this ambitious role, as do your resilience, flexibility and quality awareness. You confident manner of dealing with disruptive factors facilitates the achievement your objectives. Expect around 20% international travel activity.
Burckhardt Compression offers interesting assignments and excellent development opportunities within a varied international environment. Our company is characterized by attractive work conditions and an open corporate culture based on clearly defined values that we live by every day.