System Electric (Motor)Engineer
|Report to: System senior EMSR Manager
· Requirement engineering for medium and low voltage electric motors and drivers in reciprocating compressor applications.
· Responsible for integration of the electric drive system design within BC plant engineering (electrical, mechanical)
· Monitoring manufacturing and delivery schedules to meet project deadlines.
· Vendor documentation review against project specifications and requirements
· Supervise factory acceptance testing at local vendor locations
· Sales team technical and commercial support for electric motors and drives inquires
• Bachelor degree in electrical engineering
· At least 3 years’ application and /or design of electric motors
· Experience in application and/or design of electric drives(soft-starter, variable speed drives)
· Experience in the electrical design for explosive gas areas
• Fluent in Chinese and English language both spoken and written