Burckhardt Compression (US) Inc.Contact
Burckhardt Compression (US) Inc.
19750 FM 362 Road
E-mail: [email protected]ompresson.com
Arkos and BCUS
The new story
The new, common story – for customers
We create leading compression solutions for a sustainable energy future.
Together, Arkos Field Services and Burckhardt Compression (US), now one company, combine the best from two strong companies.
Burckhardt Compression believes in providing leading compression and optimal service solutions for every application. Listening to customers and understanding their needs is essential to establishing the best course of action. The exceptional knowledge base as an OEM, along with experienced field service technicians, ensures that the most effective and efficient service solutions are offered – also for other brands. With a customer-oriented, service-driven mindset, all employees make a difference. Rapid response and easy accessibility are the keys to keeping our customers’ operations running as reliably and efficiently as possible.
No matter what compressor model, brand or other equipment including engines, instruments, controls, coolers or compressor package upgrades, Burckhardt Compression provides sustainable solutions and outstanding customer support.
Our commitment to safety, health and excellent stewardship of the environment is deeply rooted in our behavior, processes and every-day actions.
We are an experienced equipment service provider that understands the issues and challenges of keeping field equipment in the downstream and upstream/midstream industries running at peek performance. From installation and startup through operations and overhauls, we’ll maintain, monitor and service your equipment so you can concentrate on your core business.
Our machine shops are include new state-of-the art machines for servicing, reconditioning and repairing:
- Hyper compressor components
- Compressor valves
- Laby compressor components
- All other reciprocating compressor brands
Our on-site field services include turnkey and 24/7 emergency availability including:
- Customized service from diagnostic to predictive maintenance
- Start-up support, relocation, commission, assembly and installation
- Troubleshooting and failure analysis
- Performance analysis
- Service contracts and planned overhauls
- Upgrades, reftrofits, modernization
- Lubrication to non-lubrication conversions
We offer a full range of OEM and high speed replicated compressor parts for legacy, newly acquired or relocated equipment to keep operations running efficiently and enabling us to create a critical spare parts list for each unit or facility and keep parts in-stock.
Our repair facilities include modern equipment for machining, servicing, reconditioning and repairing:
- Swing engines and engine rebuilds
- General component machining
- Recommissioning compressor components
- Compressor valve restoration and custom-engineered valves
- Compressor packages including revamps, make-readies, reconfigurations, overhauls
- Equipment test runs and commissioning