Get your customized training from the technology leader in reciprocating compressors. Benefit from our comprehensive in-house expertise of the complete range of compressors even up to the maximum pressure of 3’500 bar!
- For newcomers to compressors with the need to build up know-how.
- For experienced participants who want to learn how to optimize the efficiency and performance of your reciprocating compressors.
The full range of trainings
Basic information about reciprocating compressors
- General aspects
- Main crank gear
- Oil scrapers
- Replacement of wear parts
- Tightening prescriptions
- Periodical checks
- Alarms and shutdown
- Start-up procedures
- Trouble shooting
Compressor auxiliaries (maintenance)
- Crank gear lubricating system
- Cooling and flushing system
- Monitoring systems
- Design features
- Prognost Condition Monitoring and Diagnostic Systems
- DCS and Monitoring
- Process Environment
Our modern facilities are fully equipped for theory and hands-on sessions with state of the art technical equipment. Located next door to compressor production & testing facilities you can easily visit the production environment for new compressors and compressor components and experience the vast production machinery and possibilities of the manufacturing site.
Location: Winterthur Switzerland. Upon request on customer site
Languages: English/German. Other languages on request
Number of participants: Groups of 3-10 People
Instructors: Qualified specialists with comprehensive experience about the entire life-cycle of reciprocating compressors, supported by professionals in various fields of expertise.
- Organization of accomodation
- Social event / evening dinner
- Course certificate
- Safety shoes and glasses
- Lunch and coffee
- Course material