Burckhardt Compression (UK) Ltd.Contact
Burckhardt Compression (UK) Ltd.
Units 1&2, Arena 14
Oxfordshire OX26 4SS
Fax +44 1869 326808
E-mail: [email protected]
Burckhardt Compression (UK) Ltd, or BCGB for short, are proud to serve the territories of the United Kingdom, Eire and the Nordic Countries and provide the best solutions for all your reciprocating compressor needs. BCGB is the managing entity for Kompressorteknik ML AB located in Landvetter, Sweden, who are the authorized partner of Burckhardt Compression for the Nordic Countries. For sales inquires for all territories, please send your request to [email protected]
We are currently working towards accreditation and certification for ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
Our local expertise and capabilities – Compressor Systems
Our sales team can discuss any reciprocating compressor application that you may have the need for, whether part of a difficult or innovative process or in a technically challenging environment. Our Laby®, Laby®-GI, API 618 Process Gas, Hyper and Standard High-Pressure Compressor systems are the preferred choice for many leading operators in the Petrochemical, Chemical, Industrial Gas, Upstream Oil & Gas, Refinery and Gas Transport & Storage industries.
Our local expertise and capabilities – Services
Our highly motivated team has established the new benchmark for customer service in the UK for all brands reciprocating compressors. We provide a full range of technical solutions, products and services reliably, quickly, and cost-effectively to ensure that your compressor stays in operation with the highest reliability and availability for as long as possible between scheduled maintenance. From our fully-equipped service center we can deliver:
- Overhauls, planned and preventative maintenance (including maintenance agreements)
- Overhauls, maintenance, refurbishment and repairs of screw compressors, blowers and diaphragm compressors
- Emergency breakdown service and repairs
- Troubleshooting and technical support
- Spare parts (wear parts, capital parts, etc.) and logistics
- Reverse engineering for component and compressor upgrades
- Valve service (also in oxygen clean room conditions)
- Packing box refurbishment (including high pressure packings)
- Repair of large compressor parts
- Revamp and relocation of complete compressors (including new accessories and skid packages)
- Condition monitoring services (including state-of-the-art Prognost-NT technology)