So you’re almost done with your schooling and are planning what comes afterwards – the start of your working career! A new adventure is about to begin and we’d be happy to accompany you on that journey. Burckhardt Compression AG and the AZW Training Center in Winterthur offer 9 exciting vocational education and training programs.
- Mechanical engineering technician
- Automation technician
- IT specialist/Business IT specialist/Systems technology specialist
- Business administration specialist
- Engineering design technician
- Polymechanic/Multi-Skilled Production Technician
- Production technician
- Way-Up training program
You first learn the fundamentals of the above trades at the AZW Training Center in Winterthur. After this introductory period, you continue your learning at Burckhardt Compression AG. Learning a profession at Burckhardt Compression will give you many insights into the operations of an international company active in a fascinating high-tech industry. We are a competent partner who will help you attain your educational aspirations. Our highly qualified vocational instructors and teachers will guide you through an exciting apprenticeship offering plenty of diversity.
The advantages for you:
- Open and transparent corporate culture
- Inter-professional contact with learners from other fields
- Attractive employment conditions (e.g. 7 weeks of paid vacation in your first year of apprenticeship)
- Special events such as the welcome ceremony or the learners’ bar at the company’s Christmas party
Further information can also be found at www.azw.info