UP! Solutions Configurator
UP! Solutions Configurator at a glance
- The entire world of solutions from Burckhardt Compression at a glance
- Configuration of product and service bundles
- Central information hub about the life cycle of the customer’s compressors
With the introduction of our Solutions Configurator we enable our customers to:
- Find ideal solutions for their application
- Configure product and service bundles based on their specific requirements
- Speed up quotation processes
- Order services and spare parts as needed over the entire life cycle of the compressor
- Integration of services into the Burckhardt Compression customer portal “my Fleet” and thus further expansion of the portal as a fully comprehensive information and data platform for the customer’s entire fleet
The Solutions Configurator can be used at any time to request a new compressor including services such as Remote Support and Connected Compressor. The essential parameters for the customer in terms of application and availability requirements are recorded interactively and the best possible solution is configured on this basis. If desired, the customer will be accompanied by a Burckhardt Compression expert throughout the entire process. As a result, customers receive relevant solution proposals very early in their planning process and significantly reduce the time required for ordering processes.
The Solutions Configurator accompanies the customer from the first contact through the start of production to the delivery of the compressor and, as a central information hub, offers transparency about the status of the process at all times. Even while the compressor is in operation, the Solutions Configurator provides a central point of contact – thanks to the integrated and dynamic parts lists, all spare parts and services can be determined and ordered as required throughout the lifecycle.
Your benefits at a glance
- Fast inquiry for the configuration of your compressor
- Overview of systems in operation and fast access to spare and wear parts
- All documents in one place
- Use of the Burckhardt Compression “my Fleet” portal
- Integration of selective services into your applications via APIs and widgets Again, since no customer installation is the same as another, the portfolio will be defined interactively with the customer
The rollout will be gradual and first functions will be available fall 2021.