JSW compressors in O2 applications
MAKING JSW COMPRESSORS IN Oxygen APPLICATIONS FIT FOR THE FUTURE
Is your compressor still Oxygen (O2) conform?
Burckhardt Compression completed the acquisition of the global compressor business from The Japan Steel Works Ltd., (JSW) in April 2020. Burckhardt Compression has consequently taken over the responsibility for all JSW compressors in all applications and we see the need to inform you about the potential danger that the old JSW compressors can bring to your plant.
One of these applications is Oxygen (O2) which has very high requirements regarding safety. It is vital to ensure that all machinery is well-maintained and complies with the latest regulations such as JIMGA and EIGA.
Your operations and people might be in danger if your compressor isn’t complying with the latest standards. By implementing the necessary improvements, your compressors are safe again and can operate for many more years.
Burckhardt Compression supports you in analyzing your compressor and the process it operates in. We can provide cost-effective, sustainable and regulation-compliant solutions.
Burckhardt Compression – Your expert in Oxygen applications
Often older machines don’t fully comply with existing regulations and don’t apply latest technology. Also, auxiliary systems such as piping, coolers etc. may therefore not be up to date.
Burckhardt Compression is an expert in O2 applications and can support you in getting your plant back to the newest standards. Not only considering safety but also regarding sustainability, maintainability and reliability. All factors that directly impact the total cost of ownership.
Protect your Investment – Upgrade your Compressor
In addition to the oxygen services, Burckhardt Compression can offer upgrade services to ensure a long-lasting and successful operation of your plant. Modernize your compressor and achieve improvements in one or more of these key areas:
Health & Safety: Increases health and safety for the people around the machine.
Performance & Quality: Improves output and efficiency.
Reliability & Availability: Increases uptime and reduces the probability of unexpected failures.
Maintainability: Easy and in-budget maintenance routines.
Packing upgrade & distance piece
Switch to newest generation of materials and ring geometry.
- One-piece design
- Longer lifetime
- Higher sealing performance
- Additional extraction line
- Better leakage flow
- Possible solution for high pressure applications
- Improved leakage flow
- Improved instrumentation & control
- Improved lifetime of the packing
- Avoid oil in the distance piece
Switch to the newest design and best fit for your application.
- Metallic plate valves for O2 and heavy gas applications
- Poppet for PE and PP application for proven performance
- Service Center available for valve maintenance
- Dedicated calculations / sizing available for customer specific application
Improve the plannability of maintenance interventions with our compressor assessment.
- Identification of bad actors
- Recommendation on how to find root causes of failures
- Reduction of maintenance costs
- Compressor system survey, including piping, auxiliaries, motors
- 360° analysis & understanding of the entire system