Burckhardt Concentric Valve™
The Burckhardt Concentric Valve™ is compact and a combination of a suction and discharge valve, which makes it compact and space-saving with the lowest possible clearance volume.
Standard valves for wide application range.
- Fast availability and low stock in a plant with several compressors with different speeds
- Pre-defined by cylinder configuration and gas composition
- Valves are available with metallic and non-metallic plates
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- Lowest possible leakage rates thanks to a proprietary surface refinement
- Unequaled valve/spring plate lifetime through careful material selection and special heat treatment
|Compressor speed||max. 1’500 rpm|
|Pressure difference||max. 250 bar / 3’626 psi|
|Temperature range||from –40 to +250 °C / –40 to +482 °F|
|Diameter dimensions||min. 60 mm / 2.36 in, max. 250 mm / 9.84 in|
The valve body parts are made of standard material X12 stainless steel (AISI 416). Other proprietary materials are available on request.
- High grade X20 stainless steel (AISI 420)
- High performance thermoplastic polymers (e.g. PEEK and polyimide with appropriate fillers)